What do I say

I guess you could say I have been doing better. I mean I’m currently struggling with my depression but its no where near as bad as it was in 2018. So here is what I’m feeling today/thinking about today,

There’s a hole in my chest, not literally of course. Why? Well, it feels like I’m looking for a ghost. To be open and honest I’ve been looking for a classmate I went to high school with, but they are no where to be found, like a ghost in my memories. Idk what to do here lol. It honestly haunts me and I don’t know why. They could be dead for all I know.

I want to help people, even though I’m hurting, I just don’t know how to go about it. Its hard right now to thesis virus, which is totally expected but man, I really don’t want people to hurt like I’m hurting, I really don’t. I’m not a social guy which is definitely a roadblock when it comes to helping people. So, i don’t know where to start.

Im just kind of lost in the darkness right now.

Hi @DoomonSh13.

It’s kind of you to want to help others. Maybe you could release soothing or inspirational music or at or write a book? Or if that’s not your thing, maybe after the virus crisis is over you could go into being a counselor, therapist, or social worker. And hey, there’s always helping others out online on forums like this.
I get being lost in the dark. It’s hard, but I have faith you’ll get through it. I hope you find what you’re looking for.
:slightly_smiling_face:

I stream and try to bring laughter to others when I can. Find something you enjoy and share it with the world on Social Media. The world can suck espcially right now. But it is noble for you to want to do your part and I commend you for that. I myself struggle with depression not as bad as it once was but each day is a challenge! Hold Fast my Freind!