What if she hates me

I need help and some advice I’m a bi girl and I’m thinking about asking my crush out I’ve liked her for a while now and we are on a soccer team together she’s funny and always knows how to make you smile so the opposite of me and I’m worried she will reject me what should I do

That’s always tough. When you like someone and nervous about approaching them! However, the best thing you can do is try! You never know till you do!

Just remember, one person doesn’t make or break your value. Even if she doesn’t want to share feelings, doesn’t mean that someone else won’t.

Extending ourselves out can be scary, but, you could, maybe pull her aside and ask her out for ice cream or a movie! That way you can spend time building a closer relationship even if you aren’t “together”. This is how you can build a bond that maybe will help you become more comfortable in expressing those feelings.

Hanging out is a great way to just talk and get to know each other. So just offer to go do something and see where that goes first. :heart:

But what if she doesn’t!?

Well, there is a whole world of people out there my friend. I know it can be hard when someone we like doesn’t like us back. But that’s okay. I certainly had my share of crushes growing up and I was turned down a lot! Like a lot! Sure I was sad in the moment but you know, now I’m in a relationship that makes me happy.

In life we will make friends, lose friends, make more friends and lose some. And sometimes we will even make friends who will stay with us for a life time.

When I was 20, I grew a crush for a girl that i later developed a lot of love for. And while we didn’t make it as a couple and never were intimate, she and I are best friends now! We’ve been friends since 2005!

So don’t fret my friend. Just ask her if she wants to join you for a movie, to hang out, for a game night or whatever you think would be enjoyable. Maybe bowling. And see how it goes. :heart:

Either way, let us know how it goes okay? We can talk more about it if you want.