What’s the point

I really don’t know where to start. I just feel so hopeless. Today was absolute Shit. Migraines that I’ve been having since January today were unbearable. I just started my new job because long story short depression when it hits make me slow down. I feel like an absolute waste of space and I believe it because I’ve only ever been treated like crap my whole life. Last week I really got close to giving in and overdosing myself because I just can’t handle it . I feel like all my friends would be better off without me and all my photography clients would be . I feel like I’m a ghost on my own shell like no one even cares about me . When a friend leaves hurts just as bad as a breakup. I’m so deep in depression and there’s no way out. Today was an absolute waste of time. I spent most of my day working. Then came home and slept for like 4 hours. I just hope I’ll be able to sleep tonight. It’s kinda fucked how people portray themselves. Like a friend told me her brother uszd
To rape her and he acts so innocent on the internet and it makes me mad . I can’t trust anyone anymore. Life’s too much . Anyone who says they are here for me I know inside is lying. Give me a reason I shouldn’t give up because I just can’t go on anymore

1 Like

Hey there! I’m so sorry to hear about the difficult times you’ve been going through recently. There is always a point, even if it doesn’t seem like there is. Maybe your purpose right now is to find a reason you want to live for. If you work all day and then come home and sleep, that’s great if it gets you through the day. What could be helpful for you is to try to take it one day at a time. When you wake up, just make it your goal to get through the day. Then try the same goal the next day. If you need to talk, I’m always available.
Hold fast,
Rhett

Hey Batmacisrad123,

First I want to say welcome to the support wall, and to the community, we are so glad you are here! You are welcome here, you are not alone, and we are here to walk along side you and help you in any way that we can.

First, I want to say that your life matters, you are not alone at all, and your life matters. I am so glad that you didn’t overdose, because you deserve life, and you have purpose and hope to continue. I’m so sorry that you are hurting, but I can promise you that people won’t be better off without you. People will hurt without you.

I feel that way often. That when I’m just doing the same thing over and over again. Whether it be working and then coming home, or going to school and coming home, it can get repetitive, and we can feel discouraged, and feel lost and alone. In those moments I encourage you to find new things to do, whether it be painting, drawing, going for walks, something. Find one small thing every day that you can do for yourself. It’s helped me a lot and I hope it helps you too.

Hold Fast, You’re Worth It,
Monkey