What small gestures can bring on

When I wrote to Heart Support I was at the end of my rope. Not knowing if I would just spiral down into my addiction and waste my life and my son’s or find some weird ass coping mechanism that would work of a time.
People answered my plea for help. Dan drew for me, and talked to me through a video, and I surfaced again, realized that people cared for me, and that love has many many different faces, and that if I looked I’d find them.
I moved out to the country side, as was planned, I repaired my relationship to my toddler, I started taking care of myself again, went back to my yoga mat, I reach out to AA to meet people like me who decided to move from their addiction and support each other. I found love in these places and it’s all thanks to this community. It was always in the back of my mind, if I needed, it was there 24/7.

There is not enough THANK YOU in the world for this place. But I am so so so so Grateful it is here, and I wish everyone great strength in their struggles, and wish all of you to be on the other side of pain one day

WITH ALL THE LOVE <3

Aspen

4 Likes

That’s AWESOME to hear! So glad to hear that you’re doing better! KEEP AT IT! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you Tom ! keep strong in all your endeavours <3

1 Like