What's happening to me? / now everyone that's around me thinks I'm crazy

I feel awful, I’m extremely stressed out because of everything that’s happening in my life, worrying about my mom and her wellbeing, to the point where I can’t sleep at night, I’m Hallucinating every day, I got so stressed out today that I started Hallucinating, I got caught talking to one of my Hallucinations about how upset I am, which sucked because now this person "who asked me who I was talking to? " I wasn’t able to explain it I was extremely embarrassed to say the least, now this person knows that there is something wrong with me and won’t talk to me anymore because apparently I’m just too crazy and psychotic to be around. What’s happening to me? I’m lost, I have no one, what should I do?

4 Likes

go in and see the professionals whose job it is to help you.

These hallucinations have been there for a few days, according to your posts, and you need to do the responsible thing and get someone to help you, a professional who can help you.

Is there any reason or something that is preventing you from going in to a hospital or doctors for treatment? Please, follow up with the ones who can help you in this situation. The more of a delay there is, the worse the symptoms may get.

3 Likes

No one cares about me enough to help me out when it comes to me getting help when it comes to situations like these.

1 Like

No one cares about me enough to help me out when it comes to me getting help when it comes to situations like these.

And to make matters even worse, I don’t care about eating food anymore, I can go several weeks eating a little bit of of food here and there to not eating much of anything at all.

3 Likes

Doctors and medical staff in hospitals have to take care of you once you reach out to them and ask for help. They have a legal and moral obligation to do so, regardless who you are and regardless of what your struggles are.

I can only echo what @Sita said on their post: you need to take practical steps to ask for help where you live. These hallucinations can’t keep going on like this. It is not your fault. You are not broken. You just need to ask for help so your safety can be ensured, @anon3821937.

4 Likes

okay, let us break it down into tiny steps, to see if it is easier.

• do you know a hospital to doctor to call?
  • can you physically leave from where you are to get to that place?
  • is there legally anyone who is required to go with you to be admitted?
2 Likes

I never have any time to take care of myself, my mental health, my wellbeing, I’m always constantly cleaning and worrying about my mom,
to the point where I can’t sleep at night, I’ve had to completely neglect taking care of myself and my overall health and wellbeing.

1 Like

I’m not aloud to call a Dr. my guardian has to do that for me because I’m not aloud to do that myself.

I can’t physically leave where I’m at to get help from anyone.

I can’t even tell any of my family members because they’ll tell me that I’m possessed by demons. and force me to withdrawal from my meds all together.

1 Like

if your guardian is preventing you from accessing care that you desperately need, you have to raise this issue with someone in charge.
You family cannot force you off your meds.

This is a serious matter as you are describing here, and you need to tell someone about it.

2 Likes

My grandparents are the ones who are in charge,
There is literally nothing that I do about it unfortunately …

1 Like

have you told your grandmother you are having hallucinations?

have you told her that you need to see a doctor for them to help treat it?

1 Like

I have told my grandma about my Hallucinations, but every time that I try to tell her about it, she’ll tell me that I’m possessed by demons …

I can’t tell her that I need help from a Dr. I tried to tell her that I need help from a Doctor last year and she told me that I was crazy and to leave her alone and stop talking about it.

2 Likes

Then it needs to be reported to the police and justice system. Guardianship implies legal requirements - and making sure you are provided the medical help you need has to be part of it. The guardianship has been accorded by a court - the same court can revise their decision if new elements are brought up, even if you are an adult.

This has been going on for a while through your posts, through the years, and has been a constant obstacle for you to get the help you need - and deserve. It really has to change, even if asking for help is scary.

4 Likes

I agree that it needs to change, It really sucks that I’ve had this constant never ending obstacles that I have put in place when it comes to getting the help that I need, the last few years have been extremely difficult for me, the only thing that helps me is listening to music or watching music videos…

2 Likes

so what are you going to do differently?

what are you going to do so that you don’t suffer like this in the future?

1 Like

I don’t know what approach that I would take in the future to be honest.

As for what am I going to do differently I honestly don’t know.

I’ve never been aloud to make decisions for myself, so when I’m asked questions like what would I have done differently? , what hobbies to you have ? What do you do for fun ? When I’m asked these questions I start to feel extremely uncomfortable …

2 Likes

you’ve been given some advice/suggestions here, like report to the police and the justice system. Those are phone calls.

Would you be able to do something like this? Especially if your hallucinations are still going on? Or if your family takes away your meds from you.

1 Like

I feel like I’m just upsetting people now.
I wish that I never wrote this post.

You are not upsetting anyone FallenAngel. The people here just want you to make the right call and seek help. :wink: We care about you. We dont want you to suffer. The matter of fact is that you are living with an illness that causes you suffering and your grandparents are preventing you from being treated. You NEED treatement. Think about it like this. If you had diabetes and your grandparents prevented you from seeking medical help would that be ok? NO! It wouldnt. You need to tell your doctor or call the police or anything but this cant go on like this. I know it seems like a big step I know but it is necessary for you to get better. Things will only get worse if you dont seek help. Please FallenAngel, you dont deserve to suffer like that. We care about you and we want you to get better :slightly_smiling_face:. Seek help that is out there. Your health is important! Very important. So please reach out.

5 Likes

When I was 12 years old I diagnosed with Schizophrenia, my grandma freaked out and said "Oh no that means she’s possessed, I can’t have her as my granddaughter since she’s possessed, she told the Doctor, "Please tell me that this is a mistake, this can’t be right ".

2 Likes