What's happening to me? / now everyone that's around me thinks I'm crazy

That is just terrible. No you are not possessed you are ill and it is in no shape or form your fault. Screw your grandma . Seek help. You need it. Things wount improve otherwise. You can’t let your grandma prevent you from being treated.

I’m so sorry @anon3821937 I’m so sorry you have to have such childish and ignorant Gaurdians. I really wish they didn’t treat you like that. I hope you know you’re not possesed. Only idiots beleive in that nonsense. Don’t feel bad about talking about this, it’s not your fault you feel this way. Defiently report this to the police if you can. You shouldn’t have to put up with this for so long just because your gaurdians are incapable of comprehending the most basic of logic. They have no right to hurt you and prohibit you just because of their stupid beleifs. Don’t be afraid to stick up for yourself. You need to fight back.

Don’t feel embarrassed by people seeing you converse with yourself. They are not you and they don’t understand you, they have no right to jusdge you for your issues and if they do then there is no place in your heart for them anyways, and should be brushed off. I get caught talking to mid air every now and then and I don’t bother hiding it or making an exuse. If they have a problem then they can suck it. It’s not their business anyways.

Since they took your meds for now, can you tell me what you usually do when they start talking to you? Do you make sure to ignore it? The voices may sound very real, and sometimes alive, but remember, as long as you know what they are, they are only a thought process in your mind. In order to stop it you need to try and ground yourself. Try to focus on other things and do not give it attention, that’s what makes it louder and encourages the mind to act up more, at least from what I’ve noticed. The best thing you can really do sadly is try to get a professional to put you on medications. I know for one of my friends, they would live daily like this and the only thing that ever stopped it was medications. So eventually you will seriously need to get ahold of your medications, it is the very thing that is helping you survive afterall. It’s illegal to take that away from you.

Music actually does help alot. It’s capable of not only changing focus but changing how someone feels entirely. And maybe it could help muffle the sounds?

Just remember, it’s not real and you’re not possesed. No matter how real it feels, it’s just some issue with the brain causing mental thought processes to bleed through parts of the mind it shouldn’t be in, making auditory and visual hallucinations.

I really hope you can get someone to help you. Please don’t let your gaurdians stop you. Please protect yourself.

-X

4 Likes

we are gently encouraging you to take action for yourself.
I know this may feel uncomfortable for you, but you need to seek help before things get worse. Your symptoms sound intense, and your guardians are refusing to help you.

This has been going on for a while, so someone has to do something differently, in order for you to not be in this same situation again. We care about you, but hallucinations won’t go away on their own. it’s affecting your sleep and your eating, which further weaken your body.

You gotta make some calls, or convince your guardians to take you in for treatment.

1 Like