What's happening?

Yesterday I relapsed again… This is so annoying, funny thing is I dont even know why. I just want to change. You know what I was thinking… I wanted to retain my semen for 90 days while working out, create an instagram account which documents my transformation… I wanted to show some of the girls that rejected that they’d made a big mistake in doing so but I cant even stop touching my penis for 10 days… Man I’m so weak… 4 days just 4 freaking days. Guessing my Revenge Body can wait… This addiction ain’t going anywhere

5 Likes

Hi @Hoffman

I don’t think it’s a relapse, I think you were somehow triggered and you haven’t learned what to do when that happens. It’s not a relapse unless it leads you right back to your addictive patterns.

I think you should try and figure out what your triggers are. When you can figure that out, then you can start to create a recovery plan. If you’re able to, therapy really helps too. You’ll learn how to treat yourself with love.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.