What's wrong with me?

I’ve been having a feeling that’s hard to explain as I don’t know what it is. I know the feelings I’ve been getting are not me. As time has passed by these last couple weeks I have been feeling progressively worse. My heart, my middle chest, my head and I also feel physically weak. I have been getting the feeling to break down and start crying, but I don’t I want to talk to someone but when I try I drown in my own words I can never tell someone how I feel. I have someone who i feel like i giving it all to but is oblivious that u want to be with her. I highly doubt shes the reason for all this sudden pain, but at the same time she is part of it. I wish I knew what is causing this pain, why i can’t talk to no one about it and why i feel like i want to just fall.

4 Likes

@Sirtrizz

It’s okay that you are having difficulty to talk to someone. I am in the same boat as you. We can get better at it one step at a time. You will become a stronger person. I believe in you.

1 Like

Hey friend!
So the best thing i can say to you is try writing down what you’re feeling. Try keeping a journal, writing always seems to help. When i feel the same, I write to God, even if my sentences don’t make any sense, He understands and He’ll understand you too.
Allow yourself to feel, but my best suggestion would to write about it and pray (if that’s something you want to do, you don’t have to, but if you want to).
If you feel like crying, cry. Let out your emotions in a healthy way. Talk a walk to clear your mind or go for a drive and play some positive music.
You’ll be okay friend. You’re human. I don’t have definite answers to your questions, but God understands and is there for you. And so are we <3
praying for you

2 Likes

I’m sorry that you’re feeling this way friend. I understand how hard it is to feel like that constantly, but you’re already talking about it! You’re talking to us.
Do you trust this girl? If so, you could write her a letter about how you’re feeling and what’s going on. You never know - she might not be oblivious, she might just be scared… You’re not alone with these feelings friend. I understand this feeling and have it on a daily basis…
HeartSupport have a book called Dwarf Planet which is a workbook for depression to help explore and understand it. I really think you could benefit from taking a look at it - you can get it completely free if money is an issue, just hit me up with a message if it’s something you’re interested in and I’ll get you the link. Otherwise you can come and join the streams, the discord and get some information on the partnership HeartSupport have with Better Help, a therapy “app” that lets you talk to trained therapists on the phone.

Hold Fast
Kayla

1 Like

Hey @Sirtrizz,

Thank you so much for reaching out. I’m not here to diagnose you, however I’m going to let you know my thoughts based on personal experience. Back in 2012, I had a sudden onset of lightheadedness, tightness in my head and chest, nausea, loss of appetite, trouble sleeping, extreme fatigue, racing thoughts, and a sense of depersonalization. These symptoms didn’t fade; they stuck with me 24/7. After seeing a plethora of psychiatrists and psychologists, I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder, which basically means that the norepinephrine receptors in your brain (responsible for “fight-or-flight”) frequently misfire at random times and have difficulty coming back down. There is prescribed medication you can take to help your receptors relax, so I would highly recommend seeing a psychiatrist about your problem. Additionally, I would highly recommend seeing a psychologist/counselor about your problem too, because they can provide you with the proper tools to deflect anxiety when it jumps onto you. If you feel uncomfortable talking to someone in person, you can always reach out to BetterHelp - they have a bunch of online counselors who would love to talk to you!

Meanwhile, I’ve personally developed this list over the last few years to help combat anxiety during periods of high-stress, and I hope it helps you too!

• Take deep breaths every time you think about breathing (Using the “4-7-8 Method”)
  • Consider consuming mood-enhancing tablets (Omega-3, 5-MTHF)
  • Get enough sleep (Go to bed early!)
  • Watch/listen to your favorite comedian
  • Exercise (Swim, if possible)
  • Download a meditation application (Headspace, Breathe, 10% Happier)
  • Activate essential oil diffuser with lavender oil
  • Temporarily change music to something relaxing (i.e. Hammock)

Hold fast,
-Eric

1 Like

Hey Sirtrizz

I’m sorry that you’re having a rough time. Sometimes it’s very hard to find the root of a problem, and i get that it feels frustrating when you can’t figure it out. I’d say go talk to a professional about it, as they will try to help you find that reason. That is if you feel safe being open about your life with someone who has educated to deal with such situations. I get that is scary, especially when you don’t really know what to say in the first place. Another way is to find something which you enjoy that can be done when you feel down. That for me is streaming, working out, gaming and just listening to good music. Even if you have that i’d suggest that you try to explore yourself and find that root.

The best advice i can give you on that girl is to be open and honest, I get that it’s super hard as i definitly struggle with that myself at times, but that is the only way the other part might know for sure (maybe she’s unsure), also i know that girls like that. In my experience that struggle comes from self doubt and fear of things just going wrong, can you put anything to why you can’t? It’s better to try to push for it than to be in this feeling of what if and why doesn’t it just automatically work.

I hope you can find the answers to what you struggle with. If you ever need to talk, i’m always reachable on the heartsupport discord, i’m not a professional councilor, but i will try to help the best i can.

You can do this. I’m rooting for ya ^-^ ~Hushy

1 Like

@Sirtrizz here is our video response on our live stream today, Hold Fast!

3 Likes

Thank you all for your support. It’s really good to hear that i’m not alone in this constant struggle and that there are others feeling the same and give good subjection. I’ve been feeling in a better mood reading the positive things and taking advantage of the recommendations on things that i should try to make my self feel better.

Nothing is wrong with you. I can totally understand where you are at. Letting people know about you is important. Its helps you feel better. Its hard to tell others especially I you can’t find the words.

1 Like

You can get through it. You are strong.

We are here for you.

1 Like