When does it stop

Hello. Im new so please guide me if im doing something wrong.
I dont even know where to start… What i do know is i cant take much more. Im done

4 Likes

Hey friend! Welcome in! We’re very happy to have you with us and hope you’ll find the support you want! And yes you can keep going! You’re a lot stronger than you think, even if it’s hard for you to realise that at the moment. You just gotta get through it day by day, hour by hour, focus on the little happy moments and they’ll ecplise the bad ones! No storm lasts forever, you got this! We love you and appreciate you lots, and I know I speak for the community by saying this.

3 Likes

hey kimme,

so happy that you were able to find this heartsupport community and post in the forum. we are and always will be here to support you through anything life throws your way. we got your back!

in regards to your feelings of not being able to take any more, i understand you completely. you are not alone in feeling that weight of life. but things always ease up when it comes to the load on your shoulders. if there’s anything specific you need to vent about or need someone to listen to, please don’t hesitate to share those feelings!

love,
twix

3 Likes

Hey @Kimme

The HeartSupport Houston team responded to your post here. Hold fast friend, and lean on our community.

2 Likes

Dear @Kimme,

Feel free to share your heart, how you feel, parts of your story just as they are, and just as you need. This is a safe place to share your struggles or any significant part of your own experiences.

I hear you. This feeling of not being able to take it anymore… It’s a really tough spot to be in. When I experienced a burnout a couple of years ago, my doctor told me “it often happens to people who have been too strong for too long”. We can try our best, but ultimately we’re only human. It’s okay to realize at some point that we’re exhausted. It’s still a way to acknowledge that something has to change.

It’s healthy to acknowledge that you are tired. Now might be a good time to slow down a little, to reflect on the reasons behind, and think about new strategies to adopt in order to deal with this heaviness that’s weighing on you.

You’ve been doing something very brave by coming here. It’s a first step. If you’re willing to discuss a little more about what makes you feel like this, then please don’t hesitate to do so. You’re among friends. We’re willing to support you, without any judgment. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.