When-i-was-young-i-was-very-calm-and-kind-and-i-lo

From 𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑹❀: when I was young, I was very calm and kind, and I loved people very much, and I had no friends because I was afraid of people, and I was very afraid to talk to someone Unfortunately, I was exposed to bullying everyday I used to get bullied because of the kids who were with me since I was little, and as teachers I was doing homework for one I didn’t know, and there was a teacher who wanted to strangle me because I hadn’t eaten since the morning because I didn’t like to eat in front of anyone. No one wanted to talk to me and I was absent from classes because of the beating, and I was very afraid of people. I always went to my secret place It was a small house for children, so I loved him very much, but the problem was that I was always upset that there was no one to play with me. I felt here that people are bothering you or they are bothering me, but I don’t know I wasn’t telling my problems to my family because they didn’t care about me. I was feeling a comparison between my sisters because my family loved my sisters more than me. So I used to go to daycare every day and used to be bullied, and you wouldn’t tell me about my problems Praise be to God, after I entered elementary school, I felt that I had entered hell. I was subjected to bullying again from my children and from teachers. I was not participating in a school, and I was respected I was not talking to anyone, and there were two girls who were caught in it, and they stole from me a and my money and a shoes, and I fell off the ground And when I grew up, I entered middle school, and then I was subjected to bullying from teachers only, not children. I was trying to commit suicide, and I injured my hands, and I was trying to jump on a roof but it was all useless. I tried a lot, but it didn’t work But I was forgetting something that God is always with me and I know that I suffer a lot but God never forgets anyone Praise be to God I prayed and read the Noble Qur’an and that but I also have severe depression

2 Likes

From 𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑹❀: I’m sorry guys, by God I’m tired because of his writing about a lot of things that happened to me, so my advice is to never trust anyone, no matter how dear they are to you, because they may betray you, and this is the first time I say to me in my heart, but this is how I really honor you very much, and peace :sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your heart and your story with us, I know it’s very hard when you’ve been mistreated so much, there’s so much hurt to heal from.
I do hope that in time as you continue healing, that you do find people who will protect your heart as it deserves to be. Who treat you with kindness and care.

There are some wonderful people in the world, and even though we may not exactly know how things will turn out, if given the chance some of those people will be true friends for life

From 𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑹❀: No problem, it’s just the first time I mean I tell people about my problem, so seriously, I mean I suffer a lot, so I hope that I will be treated… :sparkles: