Where I have been

Hey everyone I’ve been unstable for the last week and I knew being here would not help because I would try to help people and end up getting hurt so I decided to stay away. I’m stable enough to post an update and respond but no where near stable enough to help any one out sadly but my health is important too so I’m focusing on it. I’m 14 days clean by the way. Sorry if I worried you guys

5 Likes

Hi Paladin. Nice to see you. :slightly_smiling_face: It is great that you are taking time for yourself and your health. About the helping… you cannot pour from an empty cup you now. Focus on yourself when you dont feel ok. It is important to take the time we need to heal and regenerate. Congratulations on the 14 days. Really pround of you. Honestly I have stanted to worry a bit. Nice to know that you are doing realatively ok even tho not stable. Take it easy. You deserve to be ok. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Very nice to see you and I feel like a proud mama hen to hear your wisdom, friend! This is a great level of selfawareness! Very proud of you!

I love this!! Love hearing you say:
I’m finally taking care of myself, so that I will be stronger, better, more stable because my health is important too!!

Thank you for the update! No need for apologies, we all want you to be happier and healthier!

confetti

3 Likes

Thank you Ash. This the first time I’ve taken a break from the wall and it was hard but needed. I feel a lot better now but I still need to get better before I can help anyone. Sorry for worrying you

3 Likes

I… you are right I don’t need to say sorry. I’m so used to it that I put in there almost automatically. And thank you for your words. They mean a lot.

2 Likes

Dont be sorry. I am glad you are ok. :wink: Take the time you need and heal.

3 Likes

I had put that in automatically. I hadn’t even thought about. I’m trying to stop saying sorry so much. Thank you and I hope to be back soon but I’ll take as long as I need

3 Likes

You’ve come a long way in the past week or so. I’m so proud of you for trusting and starting to look at things differently. I know that you’re going to be ok, cuz I can see how much you’ve changed.

:hrtlegolove:

3 Likes

more confetti say hi when you can, no pressure! :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Thank you so much Lizzy. Those words mean a lot to me.

2 Likes

You are worthy of those words. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

It’s good to see you @Paladine. Thank you for sharing these updates. You’re loved. :hrtlegolove:

^^^^ This, 100000%. You don’t owe anything to anyone, especially when it comes to putting yourself first. Even though of course updates are always welcomed! Just make sure it’s never a chore to you. Sometimes we just don’t have the energy to connect with others, and that’s absolutely fine.

Also helping out others is not a requirement to be in this community. The Support Wall is only a fragment of it. Between Discord and the Twitch streams, there are enough spaces to share life together without having to be constantly focused on things that are difficult.

Take your time. Take it easy. Make sure to fill your heart with good things.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.