Why do I feel this way?

I’ve lost hope. I’ve lost any hope of being helped or being recuperated and I just dont care anymore about my life, about anything. Idk what to do anymore

I’m sorry you are feeling that way. Please don’t lose hope. There are people who are willing to help you. Trust me I have wanted to give up for a long time, but I know there is someone out there who loves me, who would be devastated if I let the depression win. Now for me that’s my son. If you need someone to talk, I’m here for you. I’ll listen and I’ll try my best to help.

My son is all that’s keeping me here too. Thank you for responding. I truly appreciate it.

It’s not a problem at all. Like I said if you ever need someone to talk to I’m always here. Even if you just want to chat to take your mind off things.

You’re too sweet. Thank you. What do you listen to?

Your welcome. I listen to just about anything lol

Stay strong friend. Depression is a battle but with love and support, we prevail through it. I look at it the way my mom viewed and handled her cancer while she was here on this earth…it did not run her life…she pushed on and while she was going through her treatments , she still did her everyday routines and fun stuff that makes someone who they truly are. I know she’s up in Heaven, happy doing her thing and cheering us on down here. Be depression, cancer, whatever - I keep my stuff at bay by following Mom’s example. That’s how it’s done. You are loved. You are special. Your are an inspiration. Sending strength and love, friend. :metal:t2::heart:️:hugs:

Hey, the most of us know that feeling, to feel like there is no hope.
And i also know, it sounds strange, but there is always a new tomorrow!!!

Lern to handle at firt smal parts, to care of your self.

I startet with sport f.E. 3 Years ago, to get a free mind.

If you like, let us know, whats going on on your mind.

You welcome!