Why? I thought things were going well

I met this girl on bumble…she is amazing and truly makes me so happy…I plan to ask her out next time I see her in person…I went on bumble to delete my account and remove the app cause I won’t need it anymore…I went to her bumble profile just to read through old messages…I noticed she updated her pictures on her profile…I don’t know why…but that hurt…like me and this girl have really been connecting and basically (at least it seems like it to me) I just need to ask her officially to be in a relationship…

Why would she be updating her pics on her account if we’re talking and coming close to a relationship…how am I supposed to know that she’ll get off of any dating app…I’m so confused…like I really thought she was into me as much as I was into her…

I can’t bring it up to her…she’ll just think I’m always assuming the worst…maybe I am just assuming the worst in everything…

1 Like

It’s just heart breaking I guess…I feel like I have no one to talk to sometime

I feel like I don’t deserve to be loved by someone, and I don’t know why

It just sucks cause I truly believe that no one cares…like no one cares to hear your problems…I have friends and family that say they care…but no one really cares

Hey man, I wouldn’t read too much into it until you’ve seen it through to the end. It’s easy to get caught up in the paranoia of her still playing the field, but maybe she has her reasons that don’t have to do with not liking you.

I don’t think initially there’s any reason to ask her why she changed her pictures, but if you’re still feeling good about this, ask her out. If she says yes, then that’s settled. Maybe one day you can ask about it in idle conversation, but if y’all are exclusive it won’t really matter. If she says no, ask why not, try to get a handle on what’s going on, and take lessons from that. Courting people, especially in the age of online dating, leaves a lot of room for misunderstandings and miscues, but I wouldn’t assume the worst until the worst manifests itself.

Ask her out, plain and simple. That will be the fastest way to get your answer.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.