Why the Hell do I still bother

I don’t really know why I’m doing this, to be honest. I hate pitying my stupid, worthless self but there is no one to talk to about it but myself at this point. I’m 21, college student, have no real friends, and I don’t have anyone to talk to. My family are venomous monsters that use my mental health (I have ASD) against me whenever I try to defend myself or bring up any ideas. I’m tired of pretending to love them. I’m alone and nobody cares. I live by myself. I honestly believe that nobody would care if I simply stopped existing. The only people who pretend to care are people that I have to pay. I think that’s pathetic that we as humans can’t be bothered to see each other as equals and would only use words to tear each other down. All I’m trying to say is that I need help, I need someone to talk to, but there is nobody.

1 Like

Hey friend. If you want people to help build you up or care about you, you’re in the perfect place.

I’m sorry that you have to go through so much. That’s not cool.

Hold fast friend. We are all here for one another including you.

Hey,

i know what feel, i know this so well.

I am alone, too. I have no friends, only a few online contacts sometimes.

But i love this place here! It’s my save room (hope this is the correct word :wink: )

so, if you need someone to talk, let us know, whats in your head.

I’m here to talk :slight_smile:

ps.: i have depression since 20 years, my family can not handle with it, i know this feeling with a family, when you dont feel welcome or loved.

Thanks for the kind words. How exactly does someone get that kind of help here?