Wish things where different

I honestly just wish I had a normal family that actually loved me and wanted to acknowledge that I’m part of the family

I’m sorry you’re struggling with your family. I’ll say this - I have had some toxic people in my family who I’ve cut ties with. There’s that saying “blood is thicker than water” - but the rest of it is actually “the blood of the coven is thicker than the water of the womb” - which to me means your CHOSEN family is stronger than your BORN INTO family. I don’t know where you are in your own headspace, but I can say it took me a lonnnnnnnng time to realize that toxic is toxic and there is absolutely NO reason to force yourself to be exposed to that if you don’t want to be.

Whether you focus on repairing relationships or cut them loose, I wish you all the best, and you are not alone in experiencing bad blood within your immediate family.

MUCH LOVE,
MommaFoxFire

I hope your situation in that regard changes, friend. You deserve to be acknowledged and loved. I will always consider you a part of my family.

Hang in there.

Hi, Adam.

I know this feeling. I struggle with my blood family. I have no communication with any family. I understand the hurt of being rejected or feeling unloved. I can hardly get my biological dad to acknowledge I exist most of the time.

The good thing is, I have learned in life that I can create my own family with those I surround myself with. My friends. It can be hard to get past the fact that family are so hurtful, especially if you have to be around those that are hurting you. But it’s important for us to surround ourselves with the people that care for us the most and use them as a family.

I have found greater happiness in the family I created. We can’t control the family we are born into or the blood we carry. But we can control the family of friends we surround ourselves in <3

I’m sorry you are having such a hard time with the people who are supposed to love and support you.I’m sorry that they leave you feeling how they do.

You are loved and valued here. You are important to use and your feelings matter.

• Kitty

Family is family and if they do not see that and your true worth, I certainly hope they come to realize sooner than later that you are just as important as them.
Stay strong and keep fighting the good fight :hugs::heart:️:metal:t2: