WMHD Fan #6

I’ve found myself struggling with eating for a while now. It’s not because of body image issues (though it started that way) but I usually just forget to eat, then that makes me feel stupid and it spirals from there getting sadder and sadder. I wonder why I don’t feel hunger like a normal person, and I think there’s just something wrong with me.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with forgetting to eat - if you’re not hungry, of COURSE you won’t think about food! As long as you’re healthy, eating both enough, and not too much, then there’s nothing wrong at all. And remember that your food needs will change over time anyway, so just pay attention to what your body is telling you it needs, and you’ll do fine! :grinning::+1:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. I struggle with eating myself. Sometimes it’s depression or an image thing or both. You’re not stupid, listen to what your body says. Things will get back on track.

1 Like

Hi friend,

You are not stupid, at all! If you are having trouble eating or even feeling hungry you should talk to someone about that. Maybe even your doctor because it could be a medical issue. Don’t put yourself down because this could just be something out of your control. I know it’s hard, but try to eat something to sustain yourself. Maybe set an alarm for yourself so you don’t forget. Also! Plan what you will eat so you can be excited for your meal. Just some ideas.

Hold fast.

Cassie

1 Like

@WMHD_Fans

You are not stupid. Eating food is a blessing. What you are going through is temporary. You will become better. Don’t give up.