Wont be here

im going to be dead by tonight. im sorry but this must happen. i feel like im slowly losing my mind. i have no purpose and im worthless so im going to kill myself. im sorry. bye.

2 Likes

You have reached out to this community in your time of need. We are here for you, and are ready to listen. You do not need to do this. Despite how you’re currently feeling, you have so much to live for. Just talk to us.

1 Like

Hey @sniffbork

Friend, I know you have been hurting a lot recently. I’m so sorry for that. But I have seen you around the chat and that shows such strength inside of you! I’ve seen you come and open up to us. I’ve seen you share your heart. That takes so much courage! I know right now you are struggling with how you are feeling but there is strength and courage inside of you. You have come so far even though life has thrown hardship at you.

Know that you are loved and cared for here. We want you to be okay. Friend, I pray for peace and healing for you. For you to find comfort in the things that bring you so much pain and that lead you to feel how you are.

Please stay safe. We want you here. You deserve to be loved. You deserve to be cared for. You deserve to be heard. Please reach out if you need to and talk to someone. And know that we are always here to listen if you need to just mind dump everything that you are feeling. No judgement. It is okay.

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Stay strong sweet friend.
:hrtlegolove: