Woried about him

Its never fun to text you best friends dad to check in cus u havnt heard fron u best friend to hear he is being admitted into inpatient in the next day or 2 and is in the hospital right now but cant see him because he is states away i wish he was okay but he isnt i just hope this helps him it reminds me of my regrets my dad persuaded my decision for treatment so instead of inpatient i did outpatient i wanted inpatient but my dad persuaded my decision glad my fruend is getting good help finally

1 Like

I don’t know if you belive in God, but I do and I will be praying for him.

1 Like

I just read your other post, but that’s some good news for your friend, @Fallen_angel. :hrtlegolove: Indeed, he’ll receive the help he certainly needs right now. Inpatient treatment is a huge step but it can be needed sometimes. Same for you, friend. Even if you didn’t access to it, it takes a lot of strength to think about it already.

I’m thinking of you and your friend. Take care. <3

1 Like

Started reapinding at school till fire alarm went off wasnt a drill but no fire either luckily but wanted to say it is 2 different friends this friend who is going into inpatient im lucky enough to go visit them next summer on the way to visiting family when i see him it will have been 5 years since i have so im looking foward to a hug from him and getting to talk again the friend that defriended me im pretty sure is iuta my life for good unfortunately but my friend who is currently going through inpatient treatment we are still close and i let his dad know i wont text him till he texts me first cus ik from personal experience people can sometimes be a distraction from trying to heal but if i dont hear from him i may send him encouragement other then that im not ganna bug him to mutch till he comes to me that way ik he is ready for talking to people and stuff luckily im pretty sure he knows im always there for him since i have helped him through rough situations before

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.