Working on a solo album

Been feeling great for the last few weeks. I’ve been working on my solo music for about a week now and I already have one song ready to be on the album and one more almost ready to mix. My friends including drighten, Tony, and Wyatt have kept me positive through my music making process. My singing has improved and my guitar skills are getting better too. I hoping by this year I will put out a full album to share with everyone that will listen.

4 Likes

Ooh, that’s really neat! It’s so good to have a passion like this and supportive friends who have at heart to encourage you. I hope you enjoy doing all of this and you embrace your progress. You’re doing great! Keep it up, friend. This is a beautiful project that you have. Wishing you all the best. :heart:

1 Like

Hey there!
This is such exciting news! I’m so glad to hear you’ve been making such great progress with your music and that your friends have been such a great support to you throughout it! It sounds like making music is a great outlet for you and brings you a lot of joy! Keep us updated on the album! Would love to hear it!

Hannah Rhodes

1 Like

Yay! I’m so excited to hear your stuff @RickyP! Let me know if you need any marketing/promotion ideas and I’ll toss them your way.

1 Like