YebbaDebba Fan #4

Sometimes I feel like other people are better friends than me. I don’t think I’m a bad friend, but it usually feels like people would rather be around their other friends, and I always start thinking that means I’m not good enough, etc

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! We know it can be hard to feel like we are contributing to relationships when we are constantly bombarded with seeing how others react with mutuals. I hope that your brain will be nicer to you and compare less what others do. Effort, time, and frequency don’t effect the wonderful impact I am sure you have with your friends. Also, if you are worried and feel like you can approach them - ask! See if you can get some reassurance and also help verbalize those worries out loud to process them with people.

1 Like

Personally I’m not a great friend sometimes… I don’t stay in touch and forget to call… the friends who matter the most to me understand that and we’re catch up every other month! Never compare yourself to others, because your not them… always be yourself, you ate the reason why your friends like you, not because your like someone else!! You are unique and wonderful. Just remember You Matter!

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re struggling with thinking that way. The fact that you’re thinking about how good a friend you are already says a lot about the type of wo

1 Like

nderful friend you are. We tend to be really good at judging ourselves extremely critically, so I’d like to suggest you ask some of your friends about ho