You are loved! A quick note

Hey all,

I have only been a part of the community here for about a week or so. In my very short time posting, reading, and trying to contribute in some small way, I have seen that there is so much kindness and love here. There is so much pain in this world and just to know there is a beautiful community here is amazing. The encouragement, loving words, and support are simply incredible!

Every single person is valued and loved! No one is a burden! We are all here for one another because we all need help and we are all in pain. I just want every single person who may read this to know you have so much worth and value and you are amazing just as you are! God loves you each and every second and so does each one of us here!

Also, I read a quote from Mother Teresa yesterday that really was so beautiful. I have really been struggling so much with my depression lately and this helped bring some light and warmth to my dark day yesterday. I want to share it with all of you:

“People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway. If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. In the end, it’s between you and HIM, not you and them.”

Stay strong my friends, you are loved! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really love and appreciate this post! Sometimes positivity can just feel like words being thrown at your face but today, today I am allowing myself to feel the love that is behind these words. It feels great, thank you.

2 Likes

I totally agree that positivity sometimes isn’t what we need in the moment. We just may need someone to listen and empathize. Or we may just need some to say “Ya, life really is painful and tough at times.” I was feeling that way over the weekend. I just wanted to wallow in my depressive thoughts. But then I read that quote at a store I was at and it helped to just bring some peace in that moment. I’m glad it brought you love today! That’s awesome!

2 Likes

I joined recently as well and this community has been an amazing source of support to me. It’s just a nice, safe and comfortable place to share my thoughts and feelings without feeling or worry about feeling judged. There’s a real sense of unconditional love and support for sure.
Great quote by the way !!! Thx for sharing :hugs::metal:t2:

3 Likes

Thank you for this!! It’s super encouraging! You are loved and valued too!

1 Like

@HoldOntoHope24

Thank you!