Yungblud_fan 238

i’ve had relationship problems since as long as i can remember. i just started dating a guy (guy 1) and this other guy (guy 2) wants me too. the thing is i told guy 2 that now i have a boyfriend i don’t really want to do anything but he said whatever he doesn’t know won’t hurt him but the last thing i want is another ruined relationship what should i do?

If you really want to be with guy 1 right now then be with him. If you are unsure of it and guy 2 is making you want to stray then maybe you should break up with guy 1.
However, in my opinion, any guy who is asking you to cheat on a boyfriend with him isn’t the kind of guy you want to be with. Sounds like he doesn’t take cheating seriously and I wouldn’t be surprised if he would cheat in the future.

But also, I feel that if you cheat on guy 1 you will feel bad. It won’t make you feel good in the long run. Maybe in the moment. But then you have to deal with the guilt.
So if I were you, I would decide if the relationship with guy 1 is what you want and if you are happy with him. If you find other opportunities too tempting, then maybe you should break up with him and take some time to figure out what you are looking for in a relationship.

I dont mean to be offend you or be mean but I don’t think you should be with a guy that says what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him. Guy 2 could cheat on you and say the same thing to himself. And also, there’s the question of who you really want to be with

Hi, thank you for sharing this with us, it sounds like a very difficult position to be in. I’d like to echo what Elaine said, if you want to be with guy 1 then stay with him, don’t cheat on him. If you want to be with guy 2 then break up with guy 1 and be with guy 2. But again, like everyone else has said, a guy who encourages you to cheat on someone is probably not someone you want tp be with.

I hope this all helps,
Hannah Presley
HS Intern

My thought is if you’re happy with #1 then stick with him. When someone says “what they don’t know won’t hurt ‘em “ is to me, someone who in the end is only thinking of themselves and not about how messing around like that could end up hurting you more than anything. Be careful my friend and as Jonathan from The Ghost Inside says in The Great Unknown: …”do what makes you happy” !