Zero reason to live, whatsoever

there really is just not a single reason to live, huh. everything and everyone is insincere, nothing matters… i’ve never had a single friend, no familial connections, nothing. the only reason worth living is something i can never achieve, so i can’t wait until i’m able to die soon

3 Likes

Hey friend,

Thank you so much for being here. :heart:

It’s really hard when it feels like you have no one in your life and nothing to look up for. Just like being an empty shell with no purpose, no visibility, nothing to bring back this little spark of life in your heart. I’m sorry you’re feeling this way, friend. It makes sense to want something different, and not a life that would remain the same over and over. It makes sense to need connection and a sense of purpose, especially in the midst of a pandemic when many of us are feeling more and more alone.

However, what is true now doesn’t have to be the same in the future. It requires the right amount of time, of support, of healthy decisions. You are not helpless in building the future you desire for yourself, in seeking connections - even if right now the possibilities are limited. Your life is not over or worthless because you are alone. Your life is worth living especially because there is something to change about that situation. You just did something very powerful by taking the time to express all of this and akcnowledge what’s going on. You are worth the efforts it takes to live a fulfilling life, regardless of how people treated you before. If you’ve been disappointed by others and left alone, it was the result of their decisions and not the reflection of your worth.

If there’s something I’ve learned while being in this community for 2 years now, it’s that even if people in our life don’t really care, or even if we are genuinely alone, there are people out there who are willing to share some love and genuinely care. Trust is not acquired instantly of course, but it’s always worth the try. And if you are feeling alone right now in your life, know that this community is a good place for connections with people who genuinely want to do life with you.

You’ve mentioned something worth living - would you like to share what it is? Also what makes you feel like you could never achieve that? I’d love to hear your thoughts about this.

Feel free to come hang out during the livestreams on Twitch as well - it’s a good opportunity to meet other members and discuss about everything: twitch.tv/heartsupport - https://heartsupport.simvoly.com/. There will be one later today - it would be neat to see you there.

You are not alone, friend. And you don’t have to deal with all of this by yourself. Give your heart a chance. Give others a chance. There is more to see and experience than what probably feels like a rut right now. :heart:

1 Like

Hey @nolongerhuman, first of all welcome to the Heart Support community and thank you so much for being here. I hope that you feel loved and cared for.

I am so sorry to hear that you don’t have anyone in your life to be there for you. I believe that we were made to have connections and relationships, so that is so difficult when we don’t have that. I have had spouts of loneliness and know that it can be a really terrible headspace to be in, so I am so sorry.

I know that we have never met before and I know very little about you, but I genuinely care for you and want the best for you. As @Micro mentioned, this is an incredible community that is here for you and to show love because you are worthy of love. Again, I am so glad that you are here and for having the strength to share.

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to share with us. I know it’s tough when you feel there is nothing out there for you, but still, you’re here with us. I’m grateful for that.

I want to be a friend to you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.