Because of #MeToo I Keep Away From Women

(Original Post Removed By Admin)

Hey man, we love you and you’re welcome here and we’re here to help, but blanket statements about hating people or groups doesn’t do the community any good.

However, you can include aspects of how say, a Christian or a woman hurt you in the past that’s now leading to the anxiety you feel today.

-Danjo

I understand,
I wouldn’t be shocked if there are women in that movement who have an agenda, or using it to their advantages. But, there are also plenty of women in that movement who have been raped, or sexually assaulted, and I wouldn’t be shocked that there have been Women who have jumped the gun and blamed someone they thought were their tormentor, when in reality it was a good man.

I don’t know what happened in your life that is forcing you to stay away from women in order to feel safe, but I can’t blame you for wanting to hide. Ever since 9/11, People here think Muslims, or anyone who is Hispanic, or middle eastern, are evil and need to be prosecuted. Most people don’t really look back and see how wrong this idea is (ex: Blacks), and this is idiotic in nature. Don’t always let the fear control you man, if you do meet the right woman, or you see a good opportunity, don’t let people control you.
My step Mom did a huge smear campaign on my Dad where I live, and most people hate him here. He is still alive and kicking. I hope this website has helped you with this trauma.
Jason

1 Like

Hey friend,

I have a really different perspective and point of view BUT I definitely read your post with tons of patience.

I hope you listen with patience as well because I dont believe this thought process is healthy.

Hold fast my friend

5 Likes

Respect has to be earned NOT forced on people, women want men to respect them but women don’t do anything to earn that respect and yet they want to demand it from men. I’m sorry but if a woman doesn’t respect me I don’t respect her if she respects me I respect her if a white person respect me I respect them if white person doesn’t respect me I don’t respect them period its human nature. That’s the problem with feminists, women, LGBT, Liberals etc they want EVERYONE to respect them and their rights but they want disrespect others and call them bigots, xenophobes and intolerant just because they have a different opinion or point of view. Free Speech means everyone needs to be heard even those with horrible beliefs.

I"m not a Conservative but many people especially white liberals want to demonize me as a conservative when in fact I not nor am I liberal either. Yes I’ve been hurt that’s true but when it comes to a point where you keep getting kicked in the face so many times you snap you lash out at people. Respect goes both ways its not a one way street, its a two way street.

Why was the post removed?

I think there is a lot to be said.

Ill leave you with this.

Respect has to be earned. And you havent earned it in my eyes.

Even if you disagree with a movement, to demonize a group in the same way that you claim to speak against doesnt work.

Ive flagged your posts. They dont meet the community guidelines. There are knee jerk statements and lots of inflammatory name calling of an entire group. This is clearly not an invitation for discussion or open ideas.

You want to push a rhetoric.

And we cant have that here. I hope moderators make the right choice.

Hold fast my friend.

Okay and yet you didn’t even ask me if I wanted you to make a live video post about my post to begin with. This is what I’m talking about. I"m not threatening or demonizing anyone whatever happened to free speech?

1 Like

They don’t meet your community guidelines or theirs? Your not making any sense.

(Post removed by moderator)

1 Like

You are demonizing many groups that are fighting for equal rights based on a handful of circumstances.

These arent facts but perceptions.

You can say what you want but youre not free from consequences unfortunately.

And it doesnt meet THEIR guidelines

You can think what you want, but I feel the phrasing in this post is harmful to a large group of individual and isnt conducive to civil discussion. You dont want to discuss. Sadly, you want to be right.

Signing off friend. <3

I will keep that in mind

I ask kindly to remove the twitch video of my post please. Thank You

Hey friends. I don’t know what exactly was said in the original post nor do I really want to know. I’m only going to comment on the video being taken down as I see this is an issue and some things should be cleared up. While this forum is made for encouragement and discussions when it comes to mental health, we don’t allow statements about a certain spectrum of people be it sex/color etc. If someone is taking the time out of their day to respond to your post and help bring some light and positivity to your topic while trying to help you understand something then that is 100% okay. It’s up to Goop if he wants to remove the video, but know that just as you were able to make the post, he was able to respond to the post.

Hope this helps clear things up.
Much Love
-Yummerz

1 Like

I don’t have a problem people responding to my post but if someone is going to make a video about a post and stream it live for a live discussion they person should ask permission first if they can make a video and make it live.

My post is a personal thing to me but that didn’t give Gooperaatives the right to make the video about it. This website is suppose to be anonymous and not be mentioning names of certain people which he did. That’s why I asked for him to take the video down. He made his point now it’s my turn to make mine heard.