Dark night.....sad heart

Just need some prayers and hope.

I hate how I feel.

1 Like

Praying for you friend. You can get through whatever is hurting you right now. Keep reaching out. We are here.

Hold fast.
Kayla

1 Like

Sending love your way. We are here for you friend, we love you.

Hold fast.

With love,
Lyss (ur old pal Blurryface)

2 Likes

Joining Kayla and Lyss in sending love and support your way. Hold fast. x

1 Like

Sending thoughts, prayers and well wishes your way @Shadowedlight. Thank you for reaching out. We’re here for you. Please keep us updated.

Man, sucks to feel like you’re stuck in this place you can’t get out of. Sometimes your own thoughts can feel like a prison, and you’ve lost the key. Nighttimes are particularly worse because there’s less distractions, less people, feels naturally more lonely…and those thoughts can weigh on your heart like a ton of bricks. Sucks that you’re in that place man, I have felt similarly so many times myself. I pray God would break you free from that place…that He’d grow you through it…that He’d strengthen your heart so that you don’t have to fear being by yourself…that He’d open your heart to more of His love and that it would fill your life with light that would never go out. I also hope you take solace knowing you’re not alone. Because when those thoughts hit, so many others are hitting that same place too. But still others have been there and have found a way out – meaning there is hope for you too. Hold fast friend.

1 Like

You are being prayed for. I pray God will give you his peace and know that he is with you. I would love to share an article I just read yesterday that spoke to my soul. I think it might help you as well. This is from the website desiringgod.org

“With regard to God’s answers to prayer, expect the unexpected. Most of the greatest gifts and deepest joys that God gives us come wrapped in painful packages.

If we ask God for greater, deeper love for him, what should we expect to receive? Answers that give us a greater awareness of our deep and pervasive sinful depravity, because those who are forgiven much, love much, but those who are forgiven little, love little (Luke 7:47).

If we ask for God’s nearness because we believe that it is good for us to be near God (Psalm 73:28), what should we expect to receive? Answers that break our hearts, for God is near to the brokenhearted (Psalm 34:18).

If we ask God for a deeper experience of his grace, what should we expect to receive? Answers that oppose our pride and humble our hearts (James 4:6).

If we ask God for greater wisdom and discernment, what should we expect to receive? A steady stream of mind-bending, confusing answers that are difficult to understand and work through, because our powers of discernment are trained by constant practice to distinguish good from evil (Hebrews 5:14).

If we ask God to ‘increase our faith’ (Luke 17:5), what should we expect to receive? To be repeatedly put into situations where we discover that our perceptions are not trustworthy so that we are forced to trust Christ’s promises, ‘for we walk by faith, not by sight’ (2 Corinthians 5:7).”

—Jon Bloom

1 Like