Filled with hurt and sadness

So my sister turned 15 Monday the 25th and about a week before that she had originally to go paint balling the 23rd but had to move it to the 30th cause she was going on a camping trip with a friends family and others. so of course she invited all her friends… the place we were going there was a 10 people limit per group… so after finishing what I was doing my own mother told me what was gonna happen tomorrow so I decided to walk away and go in my room because I started to feel hurt, unwanted. my own sister didn’t invite me to her own party … I of course was crying in my room when I tried to tell my mom to leave my room and I broke down …… and she’s like do you want to go and I said yes… my mom is now going to have to pay for my ticket. and all I was thinking when my mom had to go do stuff was “my sister is a greedy butt head” and she was being selfish for not inviting me and I of course decided to be the bigger person and text her how I felt and I was honest and when she texted me back she was super rude to me and I told my mom and she explains that its a only 10 people group paint balling and I walked away again because I felt, hurt, sad, unwanted……. on my way back home from running an errand my mom told my sister that my moms bf was coming to lime c’mon…… I would rather be better off dead then deal with my sisters crap. I just cant do this where I am getting hurt emotionally with my feelings. what would it be like if I wasn’t alive? I would rather be dead then deal with my sisters crap of her being selfish. but am I the one whos being selfish for thinking this ? is it because I didn’t ask her that I wanted to go… I never been paintballing …. and I wanted to go… why is this always me feeling unwanted, left behind. I just don’t know what to do anymore. I just don’t know… I’m really hurting thanks to my sister. I just… I guess I don’t deserve this. I don’t deserve this at all… I’m sorry I’m a failure ,I’m sorry I don’t deserve to be alive… I just cant do this anymore I’m done feeling hurt. I don’t know what to do anymore… I give up.

1 Like

Update: as I am getting ready for the paintball stuff , my sister has her 10 friendship she’s gonna do it with. And she didn’t include me (I think) … it’s hurting me badily … I feel left out … I don’t see why I am going now , but I am . I guess it’s worth a shot … I am still kinda holding a grudge on her … my sister never said sorry … the last “real” party we had was when my mom, my sister and I lived in an apartment… I feel so left out and hurt and damaged … well rip me it’s outside

1 Like

all_around_ashley,

How are you doing today?

1 Like

I am okay feeling better I am not mad about this anymore I had fun.

2 Likes

Hey @all_around_ashley,

I’m sorry to hear about how your sister treated you, but I’m glad that your mom stepped up and still bought you a ticket so you could also have fun. Typically the older in age siblings get, the closer they become to each other. This is the case with me and my younger brother. Growing up, we were “frenemies”. When he entered high school, I wouldn’t let him sit at my table and he had a rough start without having any friends. Looking back, I regret everything I ever did, and as-of-now, he and I are the best of friends. I hoping this’ll also be the case in your family. When in doubt, you’re loved here at HeartSupport!

-Eric

1 Like

I’m so glad you had fun! I love paintball haha.

Hold Fast,
-SJ

1 Like

Hi Ashley,
I’m sorry you were feeling unwanted, to me that is one of the worse feelings. If it helps you at all my little sister was at her worst when she was around 15/16 y/o but she got a lot, she got much better as she got older and was dealing better with her own problems and is now really focused on rebuilding family relationships. I think you did the right thing in explaining how you felt to her, even if you did not get the reaction you wanted. Being honest with her is just the best way to do things, and it sounds like you are doing a good job with that :smile:
also you are not selfish for thinking that, sometimes when we feel hurt our minds take us to extreme places

1 Like

everything went out well thank you for asking lol . or well posting . i had tons of fun i had my mom pay for my ticket

2 Likes

Venting topic