How do I fix everything?

Ever since the last wave of depression had hit me, I haven’t been sleeping or eating like I should and I feel like everyone hates me even my best friend, I’m failing most of my classes and I feel like it’s all my fault. I feel like I can never do anything right and that I’m just worthless to everyone including my parents. How do I fix this…?

1 Like

Tell yourself every day that you are loved and that you are worth it. Depression does things to our minds that we all hate. It convinces us that we should feel a certain way about ourselves and makes us think that we’re worthless.
You’re not worthless and you are loved :heart: we’re here to support you whenever you need us here at Heart Support.
As for your classes, I have faith in you that you can catch up and bring your grades up :blush:

1 Like

Hey Axel,

I want to thank you for coming here and reaching out. I know how hard depression is and it takes a lot of strength to push through and reach out like you have! I’d encourage you to remember that those thoughts that say everyone hates you are untrue. Depression tells us many lies about ourselves, that being one of them. As far as fixing everything, I’d focus on one thing at a time. Be gentle with yourself and know that you are trying and not everything can be done all at once. I wholeheartedly believe in you and you have an entire community here to back you up and support you!

Hold Fast,
Hannah Rhodes

1 Like

@Axel

Hello. Nice to meet you. Thank you for sharing your post. It means a lot to the community. I know how it feels to be depressed. This past 3 or 4 years, I was in a bad season. I got caught in my bull crap, got into conflict with my loved ones, negative ways to cope with it, not improving. I did fight it. That is something you got to do. Fight against Depression. Fight against those thoughts. You don’t have to fix anything. You need to love yourself and take good care of yourself. You are not alone. This community is here with you and for you.