How to tell Bestie you love him

So here I am again with an ongoing problem I have
I have a friend and he’s a little older than me and we’ve never met but I have soamy feelings for him I have to wait till I’m 18 to see him I just can’t get him out of my head!?

1 Like

Hey @stress,

I could be completely wrong, so I hope someone checks me, but, given the information that you provided, I would actually not tell your best friend that you love him (at least not yet). The following reasons are why I’ve taken this stance:

• You’ve never met him in person, so what you could be feeling is simply infatuation.
  • If the feelings aren’t mutual, you could possibly scare him away.
  • Guard your heart because it is the wellspring of life; wait until you’re 18 to see him and then decide where to go from there.

-Eric

2 Likes

Thank you so much that helps a lot and understand what you’re saying!

1 Like

Hey @stress glad you came to the wall!

Love is a beautiful experience and it’s hard to lesrn how to get through it without screwing up.

My advice is to always have a broad view, to always be calm before makig your choices and yo enjoy your experiences as much as you can.

Love is something you must experience, and there’s no better way of experience it than face to face. First grt to know this friend and always take the time you think is enough for this no love is the last. Make your choices with ease, and there’s nothing better foe that than just “trying to see how it goes”. It might be love as it might not. Just try, figure things out, get new experiences, enjoy the trip and with time you will know how love should truly be like. Be fearless to ask the one you like to hang out, to spend time together, but make no hurry in swearing love. Because you will do it with your heart before you do it with your mouth.

And most important: Love is not a painless ride my friend, but all the good times you will have will always be worth the risk.

Hold fast.

1 Like

stress2d,

Thank you for sharing with us what you are currently dealing with and wrestling with! I would like to echo, @Eric on this one as well.

I would be very weary to first be mindful of the situation you are currently in. Protecting your heart should be number one priority especially with so many questions left unanswered with this person you are referring to.

In the meantime, continually focus on who you are and becoming a better you for when you do meet that special person in the future.

-L

1 Like

@stress, I support what @Eric, @audiochm, @lawrenced is saying.
The moment someone enters your heart, they have the power to hurt you. Be careful, but don’t close your heart to love. Meet him first.
Love can make you feel stupid, but that’s okay. It’s love, and love comes with many things.

1 Like