I am in tears right now

I am in tears. I had it with the season I am in. I want to do something great in my life. I am thinking about going back to college, retake a few classes, and transfer to university. But I am scare of failing. I am scare of winning. I am scare of letting my loved ones down. I am scare if I am not following God’s plan. I still dreaming of being an animator. Not only that, but my job is crazy now. It became really divisive. Some coworkers don’t want to help. All of us are lashing out one another. It’s chaos! I am thinking about looking for a 2nd job. If I find another one, I like it, I can leave the current one. One of my leads wants me to be a full-time employee because he wants to kick a few people out of the crew because they are not helping. It’s an opportunity. So much going on with my life. I’m sad. I can’t take it anymore.

1 Like

Do whatever you truly want! Follow your heart and do the things you dream for. Don’t let fear stop you from the things you love and have passion for. You’ll rob yourself and cut yourself short. I’ve done too much of that myself, honestly.

I’m sorry work and co workers have been so difficult. I hope that you are able to make a sound decision on what you want to do and find the strength to do it! I hope you are able to do the things you love and find nothing but support and comfort from those around you.

Good luck. Sending you lots of love

1 Like

@anon17277947

Thank you. :cry:

1 Like

HEY FRIEND

Man have i been in BOTH of these situations. So scared to do things that arent “9 to 5” because “i could fail”. Only to then really hate 9 to 5 jobs as a whole.

Here is what we had to say.

You have a spark in you. Nurture it and succeed! YOU CAN DO IT

3 Likes

@DyllonKG

Thank you for the stream. It made my day. :slightly_smiling_face: