I hate my adopted parents

I am with a family and I don’t tell them thing I lock myself away they called the police on me they hate me what should I do

2 Likes

Hi friend. I’m so sorry you’re dealing with this. I don’t know much about the adopting process or anything, but if you don’t feel safe, tell someone. Know that we’re here for you and we care about you. I wish there was more I could do, and I’m sorry I can’t give you the advice you want, but just know that you won’t be stuck in this situation forever. Please don’t isolate yourself. You don’t deserve to fight this battle alone. Love you friend, stay strong.

1 Like

How old are you if I can ask

I am 14 sorry for not replying sooner I have been in and out of hospital

I’m sorry that you are having a hard time. Sounds like maybe you should talk to your case or social worker and let them know how you feel? Is there a number that you can reach for the people who placed you with this family?

I know things are hard, but if you reach out to someone like a case or a social worker or even a therapist they may be able to help you settle with your new family better. Or possibly find a new one?

Sometimes adjusting to new homes and family take a lot of time. It takes time to learn each other.

I hope it gets better for you. I’m sorry it’s a challenge right now

1 Like