I have no idea what im doing here

All I’ve been going for the past three days is crying. I have no one to be here for me anymore. I have no friends. No one in my family cares about me. It’s always about my older sister or my 2 younger brothers. I said I might die soon at dinner and no one even glanced at me. I’ve been doing so much for other people to distract me, but all I ever get is that I’m “overreacting” and that I need to “suck it up”. What did I do? Why is this happening? I asked my dad for extra help on my homework and all he said was that he couldn’t help, but you know, the minute any of my other siblings or family members say they need help, he’ll do it at the drop of a hat. I need a better life soon, or I don’t think I’ll make it to spring break.

2 Likes

Hang in there brother. there’s places to go to talk things out like here and twitch. try not to focus on the bad so much. but just get into twitch and chat with people. talking can help even if it isn;t actually using your voice. there’s also many better more qualified people to help with homework questions on the internet

I think personally you need a change of scenery. I hope someone in your family (a relative not in your immediate) can help you with my recommendation.

Hang in there. Once you grow up and move out it gets better because you gain more control.

Hi friend.
You did nothing to deserve this, some of us just get dealt shitty hands in life… I know the whole siblings being favoured situation all too well, but that doesn’t mean that you don’t have anyone. You have a whole community of people here that are behind you and want to pick you up. You CAN make it. You’ll pull through - the love of this community is much more powerful than the lies you’re believing right now. I know it doesn’t feel that way when you’re in the moment, but I promise you, you’ll start to feel it soon.
Keep reaching out to us. We are here for you.

Hold Fast
Kayla