I left everything behind for him

He played me. Made me believe I was worth it. Flirted with me for a year. Promised me the world. All of a sudden, when I started to get a bit emotional, it was too much for him and a week later he blocked me and deleted me from everywhere. I destroyed my relationship with my ex bf for this guy and I feel stupid. Just for some online guy. I thought he was the one… but I realized that I was happy before I met him. Happy to be with my ex. This guy I met online destroyed me. Made me suffer. When I think about it, he was always making me sad… he was just saying the same cute things over and over again when I needed to hear them. But I was nothing for him. He got what he wanted, destroyed me and everything around me. I regret everything… I’m exhausted. Why am I so naive?

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that this happened. This happened to me six months ago except I was the ex that got left and I’m still trying to put the shattered pieces of my life together.

I’m also sorry to hear that. Only time will help us to get over it, right? :confused: I just feel really disgusting for what I’ve done. That I believed this other guy I never met and left my ex… I feel ashamed, I miss him. I wish I never met this other guy.

1 Like

It happens. Sometimes we make bad choices but we all have the ability to make better ones

1 Like

I know that patience is incredibly hard to have sometimes, but my last breakup was very tough for me as well, and really all that could heal me was time. Of course I had support from my friends as well but getting over her was a roller coaster for me. Please remember that along your path of healing; it’s not going to always seem like you’re doing better, but I promise with time you will be able to look back on this with your head up.

Each of us have someone out there that’s meant for us, we just have to embrace the test of patience and trial and learn from our setbacks.

-Leon

1 Like

I’m sorry you were hurt. Online relationships are very hard and have to be approached with caution. Especially as you get to know someone. Anyone can be anything on the other side of the screen. It’s easy to be charming from one end.

I’m sorry you were hurt and treated like crap by this person. I hope that better people come into your life and show you the love, respect and kindness than you deserve.

I care for you friend. People suck sometimes. Big hugs to you.

1 Like