I’m scared for my self

I’m close to just killing myself and I don’t know how to ask for help. I’m scared. I’m so scared. Everything is crashing down.

Hey, believe it or not, you are asking for help right now. We are here for you. If you want us to call someone to come over and give immediate assistance, we will do it. Let us know what your HeartSupport family can do to help. We love you and want to help you.

2 Likes

I just need someone to talk to.

1 Like

If you need someone to talk to feel free to message me. I’m here. We’re here. Please don’t give up. You never know what a year from now could bring. Things can get better, even if that feels impossible right now.Hold fast.

2 Likes

Thank you and well done for sharing this.
I know it feels like this is never going to end but as someone who suffers with lows like this i can’t tell you it will get better. Try and do something that makes you happy or reach out to someone around you so they can help you.
You’re worth this fight, you can get through this.

Hold fast
Kayla

2 Likes

I know this is rough and I would a,ways be down to talk you worth more than you know your life is beyond precious you can be anything you want you can do anything you set your mind to. Your here as a purpose maybe your here to show strength to help others. In 6 months a year or more you maybe in a 10 times better place and living it up and everyone here is a support system so hang in there life is a climb

3 Likes

By just posting here you already asked for help. We’re all here for you, so what’s up? You can post it here or if you’re in the discord, you can hit me up. I’ll be happy to help. You’re worth that time, and you’re loved because you are you.

Life is so much more than this my friend :heart:

3 Likes

Hey @Hopeless.romantic,

Thank you for reaching out! We love you and care about you. If you need someone to talk to directly, please don’t hesitate to send me a message. Alternatively, please post here and let us know what exactly is going on so we can try to help you! You’re strong - remember that.

-Eric

2 Likes