I need your help, things are really bad

Hello everyone,
I know I already made this post but my mother’s health is getting worse every day and she’s got to the point she can’t even move from the house. She is always in huge pain and sometimes she can’t even get out of bed. I know some of you aren’t Christian but if you can share some positive messages I will print them and use them as a Christmas postcard for her. To the others, please give your strongest prayers if you can.

Also, tomorrow I have a pretty hard exam: wish me good luck!

Thanks in advance to everyone. Sorry again for being inactive lately, I will get to you as soon as possible.

Thanks again, have a great day

Pioggia :sunflower:

1 Like

Sending thoughts and prayers your way @frapioggia! I’m so sorry to hear that your mom is still declining in health. This illustration came to mind while reading your post, and I hope that it helps comfort you a little!

1 Like

Thanks Eric! I really appreciate that

@frapioggia My thoughts and prayers are with you and your mum. Keep strong for your mum, she will always remember the good moments with you over any pain.

1 Like

Hopefully. Thanks a lot

May your mom find some Relief in her suffering may All light & positivity encompass to comfort her. May her days get better and Her health improves. Grace on her & her love ones. Blessed Be.

1 Like

I hope your mum finds some relief and gets better soon, I’m sorry you’re both struggling, but we are all behind you and praying for you both.

Hold Fast
Kayla

1 Like