I really cant do this

Ugh… I’m still feeling really awful. I relapsed last night and have cuts up my arms and its 6 am and I’m about to go to school… I’m also sick and have to force myself to go because I have important work to get done. I really don’t know how I will get through my day though I feel so heavy and the pain wont leave and I just want to be alone I don’t want to be around anyone. At the same time I feel like I need someone so bad. I’m going to church later maybe I can talk to someone then but I just feel completely worthless. I’m so down and want to die. I cant handle any of my feelings anymore its too much

@cs15, about your relapse, we all fall down sometimes. And that’s okay. I know this feels overwhelming. So take a breath, take it one hour at a time. We believe in you. You’re not alone. You are stronger than you know, and you should live for yourself. You don’t need others or friends that hurt you. At the end of the day, you can pick yourself up.
Hold Fast friend <3

Heyo… waves

It’s a fight, isn’t it.
I just dropped in to say that I find you amazing. You had a shit night, but you still get up to go to school, and go to church… YOU ROCK!
Relapse isn’t OK, but shit just happens sometimes. From your words I can see you strive each day to be a little better than yesterday, and I respect you for that. Though shit happens, you’re still standing, and going, which in my book makes you amazing.
So take that, put it in your backpack, and carry it around with you.
Someone is insane enough to think you’re amazing. And I am guessing I’m not the only one who thinks that. :slight_smile:

We’re here for you.
You are not alone.

Martin / ThatOldDutchGuy