I Think I'm useless

Everyone I know tells me I can do all these things and everytime i believe in them and myself i always fail them, I’m going to fail freshman year to the “suprise” of everyone but me. i’m scared of trying I don’t wanna hurt the ones i love more

Have you addressed a professor or a teacher? Or maybe a school counselor to see if they can offer guidance and help? I struggled through school and needed help with study halls and tutors. Maybe there is some resources that can help you get back on track.

Just because you feel behind doesn’t mean you are a failure. I repeated the 8th grade and while in the moment it felt like failure, honestly my closest friends that I kept in school were from my second year of 8th grade and also my best and most enjoyable year of school I had.

Don’t be afraid to reach out for help my friend. So they can help you find the things you need to help you catch up and not feel so bad.

I’m sorry you are struggling my friend. I sincerely hope that it gets better for you. Sending lots of love

I haven’t really talked to anyone about it, i will try that. Thank you for the advice.

That’s a good place to start my friend! I wish you the best of luck. If you do talk to someone, keep us updated. If you want :heart:

Will do.Thanks:heart: