Idk what I’m doing

Idk what to post or what to say.
To some everything up.
I feel like I’m getting close to the end of my rope here. My thoughts started to get worse, I stopped taking my meds a year ago, I pushed everyone that was close to me away, started drinking heavily and used the money I saved on drugs and I ruin what ever relationship I had left. My girlfriend who stayed by me after everything I did to myself, She Just left. In December I lost everything, my apartment, car. job. Sold what I had to move back home to my brother. My family doesn’t understand mental illness, they think it’s something that’ll pass or that it’s a lie. Idk what to do,

Hey there

When you have got nothing, you’ve got nothing to lose. It sounds like the position you find yourself in is self-afflicted, and as much as you may hate to admit it, you hold a lot of the blame. It’s tough to do that but having a victim mentality will only drag you further down. You have made your mistakes and what is done is done. It is time to rebuild.

In my mind, seeking help from a church is a good plan. It would seem as though you don’t have many people to turn to at this point in time but that is why churches are there. Get help from the community. Be honest with them. Set yourself on a path that you believe in your heart is virtuous and good. It is easier said than done, but the alternative is far worse.

I can’t say I have suffered through the same things that you have, and I can only imagine how difficult life must be in your shoes. Still, the very fact that you posted on heart support suggests that you haven’t given up. I believe in the power of redemption, and I urge you not to give up despite what you find yourself in now.

There is hope.