It feels surreal

hey some of you might know me as nopsiedoodle, something happened with my account and i can’t get back into it, but i’m here again!
i never thought i would make it this far in my life. i always thought that by now i’d be dead. that i’d have killed my self. i never thought i would make it to 18. i never thought i’d graduate.
two days ago, i graduated high school. i was even one of the two MCs (if you don’t know what that means, basically i helped introduce people with speeches and got to host it.). it still hasn’t really sunk in that it happened. i still feel like i’m gonna wake up monday morning and go into school for another rehearsal. i never thought i’d live to see this day. but i did. i’m stronger than i thought i would be. someone told me something that really stuck with me once. it was “how many situations did you think you’d never get through alive and now many did you successfully get through alive?”
without the community here at heartsupport and the friends i’ve made along the way, i don’t think any of this could’ve been possible. to anyone reading this thinking they’ll never get through it, i felt the same way about me and i did. it wasn’t always easy, but it was worth it. i’m pretty happy now. i have a dog (idk if i can insert a pic but if i can’t his name is muttly and he has a snaggle tooth and he’s the cutest little sweet boy ever) and i’m on a path to success. thank you to everyone who has replied to my posts and to everyone in the twitch streams who have shared their advice. i love you all. :heart:

4 Likes

I’m so happy to hear that you’re doing well! And your dog is the cutest thing ever! Reminds me of my puppy with the teeth sticking out. Rock on! :slight_smile:

(All former accounts were disabled upon the revamping of the new forums)

1 Like

I’m so glad you’ve made it. Keep on going strong!

1 Like

@halfdeadsiren,

Thank you for sharing! That is so freaking awesome, I’m so glad you’ve made it through the trials and issues, and to come out of it feeling as good as you do! Very cool! Keep on trucking!

~Ham

1 Like