My Stalker Posted Something That Made Me Angry

Last Night a friend of mine sent me a screenshot of something my female stalker posted the other night on social media. She posted sarcastically if anyone wonders where I’ve been the last 3+ years and she then posted a link to an article.

It made me really angry and it was disgusting and immoral because she is not taking responsibility for her actions or what she did to me and it is just sickening to my stomach that she can be so arrogant and spiteful.

But I realize that when you are dealing with someone that is a sociopath and deranged lunatic you can expect anything from them but with the grace of God and praying it doesn’t affect me as much if it was posted maybe two or even a year ago. But is she is evil making a sick comment like that.

Hi Ranma,

I see that this lady is a big emotional blackhole for you in your life, and being reminded of her and seeing that she was slandering you I’m sure sucked you back into that blackhole and siphoned some life out of you. Sucks to hear that happened last night, man.

I have unlisted this post from the thread because most of the post is bashing this woman, and this forum isn’t a place to bash others but to focus on your own personal growth journey. I know your relationship with this woman is a part of that journey – it’s not like you can hide the effect that she is having on you, and I am happy that you are choosing to post these pieces of your life. Perhaps what you could do is instead of focusing your post on how she is “evil” and how she is not “taking responsibility for her actions”, you could:

1. describe just the actions that she took without slandering her,
  2. state your emotional reaction without your judgment of her,
  3. talk about your parts of responsibility in this relationship and your parts of responsibility in improving the situation without blaming her or talking about how she could improve

In general, the focus of this place is on you and your emotions and your responsibility and your actions and your growth, as we can’t do anything about this woman. Moreover, encouraging you to waste your focus on her will stunt your growth because that energy could be applied to improving your personal emotional capacity and mindfulness and stability.

I want to honor the effort you put forth in sharing your life here by not just having compassion on your situation but by challenging you in the right direction, and I believe with this girl too much of your effort is spent on complaining about her or stating how she should change, when that same effort would yield more fruit by focusing on how you can grow and change.

I hope this makes sense and is encouraging for your betterment!
-Nate

1. She did a lot harm to me and my family three years ago and she did me a lot of harm and she acts and behaves likes she did nothing wrong.

2. I was very angry and upset because she thinks she can hurt people and get away with it.

3. I have not seen or spoken to her since 2016 I will not mention names, events or places but this is a person that is very dangerous and unstable that is why I don’t want anything to do with her. I’ve done my part in moving on changing my number, car, social media and cutting off anyone associated with her. It’s a long story Nate what she did to me. I am really trying to forget and move on