Never Sure If It'll Be Okay

So, I’ll keep it short. My mom has cancer, and tomorrow she’s having surgery to hopefully have it removed. It’s stage 1, so everyone’s pretty confident that everything will be okay. But I don’t know… as everything gets closer, I just get more and more nervous. Lately I’ve begun to always have this assumption in the back of my head that no matter what, something will always go wrong. And I’m just scared out of my mind… I don’t know what I would do if something happened to her. I don’t know how everyone else is handling it, but i feel like I can’t just talk about the downsides to everyone, ya know? I want everyone else to be feeling positive about things because they need to be. Everyone’s got their on crap to deal with. Anyway, I’m sorry, I just am really worried about what’ll happen, and even if it’s not bigger like other kinds. Prayers, thoughts, and love would be appreciated. Thank you everyone. I love you all so much.

I am so sorry about your mum. It sucks to see someone you love in pain. Its is totally understandable being worried and scared.
I’m sure she will make it through. And you will too. Know that the people in her care will do anything they can to help her. It probably really hard to stay positive but you’ll get there.

It’s good to talk and be open about the crap. Let it out, scream it.
We will give you our hope. I know it’s hard to believe in hope at times like these. Just know you are not alone friend.
Stay strong <3

1 Like

I’m so sorry friend,
All those doctors and nurses are trained so well I have family who work as nurses etc. I really hope everything goes well and I will keep your mum in my thoughts :heart:

I totally understand why you’re scared and it’s normal so try not to stress to much. Easier said then done obviously, but try not to wear yourself down. Don’t keep your emotions bottled up that will be the cause of some of your anxiety right now. Let it out, we’re always here to listen anytime!

I give you and your mum my love,
Hold fast friend,
Luna :heart: