Not an urgent post - fresh start - too cautious?

I have begun a fresh start in a new area and I’m looking to attending a few new churches in the area. However, due to past experiences, I am a bit wary and cautious of getting involved again. I realise that over half (probably more) of my problems before were due to my unmedicated bi-polar and chronic fatigue, but I find myself slow to commit to regularly attending anywhere again.

@Chardonnay,

It’s okay to take things slow, feel things out first and not want to commit to regularly attending somewhere right away.
It took me a long time and a lot of one time visits to churches to find a church I felt comfortable in and even then I went a couple times and then stopped for a while. So know you are not alone in feeling this way.
You need to go at your speed and do it in a way that makes your feel comfortable and happy!

Thanks, Michellelena

Hey friend,
It may take visiting a few churches in order to find the one that suits you best but I think when you find the one that suits you, you will maybe feel more inspired (I think this is the wrong word but it was the only one I could think of :flushed:)

I really hope that all goes well and it’s ok to go slow actually I think it’s a good idea.

Hold fast,
Love Luna :heart:

Thank you, La Luna …

You don’t have to thank me,
I hope I helped :grin:
Love
La Luna :heart: