Not Sure Anymore

I hate myself and I hate how I am…I really just wanna die, I hate living. Holding in my pain, tears, emotions, and constantly covering my scars, kills me, I’m trying to be strong for everyone around me so I smile around people. I don’t wanna bug anyone, I don’t wanna bother anyone. I don’t want people to worry about me. I wanna be there for people, but not myself… I’ve planned to end my life so many times, came close to it so many times, but don’t get around to it…But everytime I’m alone, I come close to doing it, alone time is when I break bad. I don’t wanna feel this anymore, I don’t wanna suffer with this crap anymore. All I do is burden everyone around me. I’m a waste of space, I know people don’t care for me, even those I deeply love… idk honestly anymore…sorry I keep posting. You guys don’t have to respond to this, I don’t deserve good and lovely beautiful people…I feel so alone, I don’t deserve anything at all. I wish and hope you guys the best.

1 Like

Hey God_Is_Love,
I’m so sorry you feel this way. Its okay not to be okay. You are NOT a waste of space. You have purpose on this earth. I want you to know that your not alone. I know it gets so hard at times that it makes you want to just end it. I have also dealt with wanting to leave, wanting to take my own life because I feel that nobody actually cares about me and that i’m a burden to everyone (and a bunch of other reasons too).
You deserve all the love and support. You are beautiful and strong.
Please don’t give up. So many people do actually love and care about you, even if you feel no one cares. Your life is worth so much. Suicide is never the answer. It is just a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Hey Friend,

Thank you for reaching out. Despite the voices that tell you that you are a burden and that you don’t deserve anything or anyone, know that you are deeply and genuinely loved. Depression feeds us lie after lie and after a while it is hard not to believe them. But that is just what they are. They are lies. I want you to know that you are NOT a waste of space. I know these thoughts and feelings can feel so overwhelming and like there isn’t any way it could get better, but I promise you there is. I know it is hard to talk to other people about struggles we are facing but it is so important that we do because keeping it all inside and carrying that weight on our own isn’t healthy. You don’t have to do this by yourself. We love you so very much!!

Hold Fast,
Hannah Rhodes

Holding all of your pain and not being able to release it is such a burden. It sounds like talking with a professional will help quite a bit, its easy to get lost in the misery. When you’re so deep you don’t know where the surface is, you feel like you’re stuck in place. Everyone is deserving of love and acceptance, its easy to push false realties on yourself.

I grew up in an abusive household where I spent a great deal of time thinking something was wrong with me and I used “helping people” as a way to make myself feel better. When I was by myself I felt like there was this hole inside me that I could never fill.

I spent a majority of my life not knowing myself, and finding value in myself through my actions for others and other people.

It does get easier, it just takes time and some hard work. Don’t be afraid to ask for help, and you’re still hanging in there for a reason. Don’t deprive yourself of this experience called life, you’ve got so much more to learn and grow and looking back at this time frame with a healthy mindset will make you feel like you were a different person, because you will be.

We’ll be here homie.

HEY

Look, it is difficult sometimes. But there are wonderful qualities within you. You wishes us the best at the end of your paragraph. That means SOMETHING. You are so capable of love and that is so rare.

So do me a favor and try to listen to this highlight:

3 Likes