The thoughts and reality came back (update)

So this isn’t the first but the second , Im well yah know . The consistency of the thoughts of oh it’s my fault or i am a dang failure . I am just unable to please others . Just these thoughts here in general are crappy . I didn’t want to come here and post because I feel like this time I’m better off on my own . After having a rough week I thought I was gonna have a nice day . But no , someone commented negativly about that one day I was in a bad mood , and yet he told me it was f’ed up , yet I only said no . Now , I cant take care of the simple things ever because of my thoughts of it’s my fault , what ever I do is my fault . Just even waking by it triggered this thought . The thought that made me feel like it was my fault was I didn’t want to fail my rabbit I didn’t want to feel like it was my fault when I would be told information by my dad. It’s just the consistant thoughts of what I believe to be true but they aren’t. It’s just hard to walk past this with out blaming me . Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do to stop these lies from happening so I don’t feel that like in a faliure or it’s my fault . What do I do so I dont lash out at any more people ? What do i so I can help focus on these thoughts ? I dont know if I’ll Be able to see my therapist in the morning but I do have him scheduled for February 8th.Yet I’m sorry if I’m waisting time . My life is a wreck and it’s my fault . I don’t know what to do anymore . I’m sorry .

First off, you aren’t wasting time, and you have no reason to be sorry. You aren’t a failure. If you feel like your life is a wreck, then I’m sorry that’s how things are, but I’m pretty confident it’s not your fault if it’s true. I feel like the best way to avoid lashing out at people, at least in my experience, would just be to talk to people about what you’re going through and just get it out of your system. Whenever I’ve lashed out at people due to similar circumstances, it’s usually because I’ve kept everything bottled up. It’s perfectly normal to not know what to do, people rarely do. All you can do is just whatever you think is best. I’m sorry this is what you’re dealing with, and I’ll be hoping and praying for you to be able to deal with this in a healthy and beneficial way to you.

1 Like

I struggle with these feelings a lot, not only when it isn’t my fault but when it is. Sometimes the best things you can do, is trying to understand where the root of the problem is coming from maybe the subject that was just attacked is something that you are sensitive about trying to figure out why. It also sounds really stupid but it actually works every morning that you get up name five things that maybe aren’t your fault and then that day try to conquer one of them and make sure you realize that you can solve the problem or just ignore it. You can also talk to other people like you’re doing right now that feel the same way about their own problems because sometimes we don’t need advice we just need someone to listen -Sending love

1 Like