They never really left

i didn’t understand why i was sad all the sudden. it was just bfjdiaomadjf in my face ,it stopped being as bad but it was still shadowing me. things happened i just fell hard. nobody really saw what i was dealing with. how did i explain in? how did i call out for help? i was young to know what it was,over 3 years ago and here i am in the same place dealing with the same demons the past 3 years have been off and on. i hardly remember what happens when im in my place but i remember how i got there.12.1.17 will forever be written on my wrist its been a bumpy rode.

Hey I am so sorry about the rough things you are going through. It sounds like it has really taken a toll on you. Know that we are here for you and want to help in any way we can. We love you and make sure to keep us in the loop about what you are going through. Keep fighting the good fight!

1 Like

Hey @Itsale sorry to hear that everything is so rough right now. Never give up! Please know it is okay to talk about these things. We are all here for you my friend.

1 Like