This is my first post. I'm new here

Last summer I had serotonin syndrome.
I have psychosis with chronic insomnia and anxiety.
I barely sleep and I never get a rest from feeling like this.
I have high blood pressure because of how stressed I am just to stay alive.
It started off with insomnia when I was 13 and then after not sleepy properly for 5+ years I was put on very strong medication.
I’m not human

1 Like

Hi friend, first welcome! I am so glad you are here! This community is a safe place for you. You are not alone. You don’t have to go through this alone, we are here for you. I can’t imagine how difficult it must be to try to manage all of these struggles, but they do not define you. You ARE human and you deserve love and to feel joy. I’m wondering what other things you have tried to help you find joy?

2 Likes

Hi Psychosissuffer,

Struggling with a chronic illness or mental illness is so difficult. It takes away so many things that others take for granted and it can feel so so unfair. But I just want you to know that through it all, you are STILL ENOUGH. You are worthy, loved, and human. Our brains are sick, but thats okay. You still are loved.

Love,
Cassie

1 Like

Again thank you for the lovely message. I’m sorry I’m not much of a talker, socializing isn’t really my thing but I want try!

1 Like

@Psychosissuffer

You don’t have to be the most socializing person in the world. You just have to love others like you love yourself. This community loves you. Thank you for sharing. Have a great weekend.

Thank you for the lovely message, having people openingly communicate with me is very new, trying to keep up x

Thank you for the kind message. Enjoy your weekend too x

1 Like