This is why i bond with ren so much i ve been ment

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Therapist reacts to Sick Boi Ren
This is why I bond with Ren so much. I’ve been mentally ill since 8yrs old and had no support. Once my horribly abuse mother made me go to a psychiatrist and they just screamed in my face and asked me why I was so naughty.(I was being SA’d) I was scared to tell anyone and also being abused by my mother. No one ever listens to children enough. I’m 38 and still have no support, even with all my diagnoses. People with mental health problems are put on the back burner so much and half the time, others that abused them are the cause of their ill health.

2 Likes

Hello! It sucks that you have never found any good support for what you are going through. I hope that you can find the support you need somehow in the future, I’m not sure if you have looked for any mental health professionals as an adult, but I think maybe if you found the right one for you, maybe it would go a bit better then the bad experience you had. Regardless though, I hope that you can find some ways to feel better, please feel free to share more if you ever want/need.

Hi friend,

Thank your vulnerability in sharing some of your story with us. I’m truly sorry that you have been struggling with mental health since such a young age and that you have been doing it alone for so long. I can definitely understand how your past experiences with mental professionals can cause disappointment and hesitations. You deserve to receive adequate help and support to work through your mental health. You are seen and heard on this platform and we are all happy to provide some support to you as you continue to navigate through your experiences.

I hope that you are able to find a good and positive professional (if you choose to go this route) that can help. Or any support group as well where you could meet individuals of a like mind or that are experiencing similar situations as you. Anything that would help you to feel less alone and neglected. I hope you have the courage to keep trying and advocating for your mental health wellness and your journey of getting better despite the discouraging experiences of those you sought help from in the past.