45 and finally trying to fix myself instead of put

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/55340
45 and finally trying to fix myself instead of putting it off like I always have. I’ve lost my family, my home, my career, and my wife. It’s a dark place, but I’m trying.

1 Like

It takes strength to come from a dark place and to keep fighting, and I admire that. Keep fighting. <3

So proud of you, friend. In the midst of feeling like there would be nothing left to fight for, you are now choosing yourself - and gosh how beautiful that is! It takes a lot of strength and humility to accept our most vulnerable sides and to face our struggles. The temptation is high to run away from the pain and push aside everything that would shake our world. But to heal and meet ourselves at a deeper level we sometimes need to take the path that seems the hardest at first. You are showing up for yourself, on your way to trade surviving with living, of letting your vulnerability become a testimony of your strength.

I wish you so much peace, healing and restoration moving forward. To uncover a lot of strength, beauty and resilience in this courageous heart of yours. You got this. :heart: