A little update

So I’m doing a lot better compared to my last past and I managed to not harm myself, thank you to everyone who commented and helped me out.

10 Likes

Thanks for letting us know! You have supportive friends here.

1 Like

This is wonderful, friend. So very glad you’re feeling better and that you’re embracing those feelings!

Do you know if something has changed, impacted you positively or helped more this time? It might be good to identify anything that could keep serving you in the future. If the answer is no, it’s fine too!

Enjoy. Good things are for you, and there is life beyond the urges. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Well the only thing I can think of is that I decided to finally watch Get back a documentary about the Beatles making let it be, and I just felt really happy watching it.

3 Likes

This sounds like a nice self-care gesture! A practical way to do something you like and enjoy the good feelings it creates. Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Well thank you for listening to me.

2 Likes

Hi lonelyfreak
I am glad you are doing better. Sometimes just taking the time for self care is important and even a small thing like watching a documentary can help immensely. However I would advise you to try to do HS safety plan in case those dark thoughts return. Thank you for keeping us updated :heart:

1 Like

No problem thank you for listening to my problems.

2 Likes