A-person-in-exile-i-truly-feel-that-and-now-all-th - 2593

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: HeartSupport_Fans Content #2564
“A person in exile” I truly feel that. And now all those motions of life and special conversations and every thing that matters, is interior, and kept to the self. Because all the rest of the things that were there before are gone, as we seem to watch the forest burn down.

2 Likes

It’s easy to feel all alone, even in the middle of a crowd. Many of our feelings and experiences are impossible to communicate. Still, we have a lot of feelings and experiences in common, so in a sense, both our feelings and sense of isolation connects us.

@sacredxhologram This is so beautifully said. It is heartbreaking to be in this position of seeing the forest burning down and feeling completely completely powerless in front of it. There is this strong force that pushes us to surrender to the way reality is, but it doesn’t make it any less unacceptable from an emotional standpoint. Hard to mourn everything and everyone that is gone when you’re standing still, and are somehow forced to live with the legacy of many people at the same time. You carry the love that has been shared, the memories, the voices – but it feels like there’s no space anymore to give it the resonance it deserves. It’s not shared the way it did.

Losing important people in my life, I have crawling in that you describe – this transition from a life that was externalized and shared, to something that becomes internal and isolated. It’s so heavy, and so hard to make others understand how present, vivid and strong it is, even if it’s not visible to them from the outside.

Thank you for sharing about how this resonates with you. If there are things that matter but keep inside because there is no space to share it anymore, please know you can always share it here, even though it’s always going to be different than the way it was before. Sometimes, it can be healing to share the voices of people we love but are not anymore, to people we have yet to know. It’s a special legacy but to share their story and how much they impacted us personally. It’s a way to recreate new roots on a soil that seemed to be burned forever. The trees planted are not the same, but they still grow thanks to the same love that is fertilizing the land on which we stand. <3