Aaron Gillespie from Underoath interview about mental health struggles 28th April 2023

All the time=============

Jesus is the way and the truth and the life.

:heart:=======================

Imagine choosing to wear that hat

i can relate to this so much @aaronrgillespie, I struggle with anxiety daily too i’m glad you’re speaking out about this :heart:

1 Like

Is this why you kicked out James?

Omg yes beyond words! No one ever said it like this and i relate so much! You cant just get help once…it will never go away you need to find ways to help you cope forever!

1 Like

But how?=================

1 Like

I’ve had anxiety my whole life as well, including a really bad episode at 27 where I thought I was dying all the time having panic attacks. Pregnancy has also brought on some crazy anxiety attacks— the hormones are so much couple with everything else happening in the world!!

1 Like

I think a lot of people can relate to this. Our jobs end up being, a lot of the times, the one thing that puts us in the most anxious state we can ever be. And the fact that we have to go into work everyday places us in an emotional struggle on a day basis. But you get going into work and you keep either pushing through it or letting it consume you because you have people that depend on you. Seeking help (therapy) is always a great idea and I would dare say more helpful at times than pharmacological treatment

1 Like

Omg yur not alone im 34 and im going through the same issue and never thought it can be this bad. But yur amazing at managing it man. it is def no joke something hard to deal with man @aaronrgillespie i just discovered mine 2 yrs ago and didnt even know i had it this bad

1 Like